The Asia Pacific Fuel Industry Forum is the premier annual conference for all stakeholders involved in the marketing and distribution of petroleum products in South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
The Forum brings together senior industry experts and thought leaders from across the region.
Developed in recognition of increasing connectivity between the fuel markets across the region; this unique event is focussed on the important topics of competition, fuel marketing, wholesale, distribution and retail.
This landmark event will be hosted at the spectacular Marina Bay Sands resort in Singapore from 13 to 15 September, 2016.
- Developments in competition law within the retail fuel industry
- Near-term market outlook for fuel prices in the Asia-Pacific region
- Profiles of all country markets within the region
- Innovations in fuel supply, transportation and storage
- Developments in fuel retail systems
- Management of retail risk including physical, financial, safety and environment
- Fuel price transparency
- Fuel retailing into the future